Friday, May 13, 2011

Nancy Chaboun Workshop

What I did today


It has been a great and challenging week! I was fortunate to have an opportunity to participate in a workshop taught by Nancy Chaboun. She traveled here to Birmingham from Scottsdale Arizona where she teaches at the Scottsdale Artists' School. Our main focus was on figure paintings. Something I have wanted to do for years. We loved to watch her paint a demo each morning and then would try it ourselves in the afternoon. Here are a few more photos from this week...

Mrs. Nancy Chaboun, our fabulous teacher

One of our lovely models holding a pose

Nancy's demo (my favorite)

For more on Nancy and her work, visit her website here.


1 comment:

  1. Great write up on the workshop. Love all the pictures. The workshop was a fun way to get a little further down our pathway. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I will respond at my earliest convenience should it be necessary.

Amy